[mapguide-users] failling to connect to postgreGIS

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 03:32:51 EDT 2008

ogc_fid should be put as an integer primary key column in the table
you want to connect to.
See also http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_pg.html

Btw, this resolves some issues on selecting elements (with ogc_fid,
selected items are marked in blue, without ogc_fid, no) but I don't
think adding ogc_fid field can do much if you have connection
problems.

Gabriele