[mapguide-users] MS SQL and SDF Join Problem

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 17 17:26:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

So just to clarify:

You are joining:
SDF - Primary
MS SQL - Secondary
Inner join 1 to 1

When join key has a space as in "ID 001" you only get 1st record of join, but if you change it to "ID001" then it works.

Have you created a MapGuide trac ticket for this (bug tracker)? http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/

I would like to follow up with this as I am working on some performance tuning for the join engine.

Thanks,
Bruce