[mapguide-users] help with thematic maps

Nandorov nandorov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 18:09:13 EDT 2008

Hello,
i'm trying to make a thematic map with with web server extentions api. I
have and SDF and i linked one layer with a mysql view. here is a part of my
code:

//if the distribution is individual.. (it crashes only with individual
linked properties...)
	if ($this->args['DISTRO'] == 'INDIV_DIST')
		{
                       // propertyname is the name of the linked layer
			$aggregateOptions->AddFeatureProperty($this->args['PROPERTYNAME']);
			$aggregateOptions->SelectDistinct(true);

                        // my code crashes over this line, it seems it
doesn't recognize the linked property and show me this exception Uncaught
exception 'mgindexoutofrangeexception'
			$dataReader = $featureService->SelectAggregate($resId,
$layer->GetFeatureClassName(), $aggregateOptions);

it's weird because ive read the linked layer properties and it shows me all
properties including linked ones.

Any suggestion?
thanks!