[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won't support php on IIS6

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:54:35 EDT 2008

This would be the default install of PHP meaning at some point PHP was
installed in the past. Glad it's working. Between the PATH, the (PHP &
FCGI) IIS mappings and the PHP.ini file you should always solve a PHP
issue.

More info on Path and PHP.ini issues. You can find out if your PHP ini
is not working by using  PHPINFO code as a test page.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/454