[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won't supportphp on IIS6

ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 12:13:40 EDT 2008

Also, regarding the install type, I had done a complete reinstall and I selected custom and selected php, net and java so I could examine them. However, the last time I reinstalled, I just selected the default net viewer in the hopes that custom was just leaving something out. But I still have the same problem, missing php reg entries and missing sys var. I seem to remember also that when I first installed 2.0.1 some other dialags poped up, asking for a port, etc. This time I get no interaction. That might have been on the webextention install, but I didn't get the dialogs there either.

Are there more reg keys than just the one that Crispin mentioned? If so perhaps you could send me a reg file?

Thanks for your help.
Ed Jobe