[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won'tsupportphp on IIS6

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Tue Sep 30 11:41:45 EDT 2008

Ed,

Sorry, can't help as I never had that message (apart from an old MG Studio
incompatability)... back to you, a quick search for "cannot establish
connection" in the nabble newsgroups should keep you busy.

Initially, check all your services are running, reboot, etc!

If you are on XP ensure you have run the increase IIS connections hack from
Andys old post here:
http://www.nabble.com/Windows-Operating-System-to3753177.html#a3756701

 Crispin

Crispin
That worked. I no longer get the 500 error. However when I enter the default
admin pswd, I get "cannot establish connection" in the site admin dialog.

Ed Jobe