[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won't support php on IIS6

JeffJensen jefferyjjensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:38:27 EDT 2008

Hello,

Following the suggestion from Andy Morsell, I uninstalled and installed the
MapGuide Web Extensions for MGOS 2.0.2 using the Apache Webserver and PHP.
Success! I can now login to Site Administrator.

Only thing I did different on the install was to use the default localhost
IP address (127.0.0.1). So now I'm trying to find where I change it to my
WAN IP address for the MapGuide Server.

Thanks for the help,

Jeff Jensen