[mapguide-users] Rendering defect?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 1 12:40:46 EDT 2009

There are APIs in the rendering service for both clipped and unclipped rendering. RenderDynamicOverlay clips, while RenderMap doesn't. I'm not sure which one Fusion uses though. You can try manually issuing a RenderMap to see if you get the result you want. Using the un-clipped rendering carries a performance penalty.

Traian