[mapguide-users] Min and Max Scale Thresholds

TravisBrannon tbrannon at geotechsystems.com
Thu Apr 2 06:12:35 EDT 2009

I am almost embarressed to admit this, and the only reason I post this is to save someone else some time in the future.  There can be more than one VectorScaleRange node in the LayerDefinition Xml.  My problem was I assumed one node, not multiple, therefore I was missing the higher value for the MaxScaleRange on the layer.

Hi folks,

I am kind of stumped on this one.  Can anyone please tell me why on the Roads layer when I check the MinScale and MaxScale values in the LayerDefinition Xml the maxScale says 10000 and in the viewer Roads will render up to and including 1:23950?

Thanks.