[mapguide-users] re: mapguide integration with google maps

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Fri Apr 3 08:18:38 EDT 2009

It is only possible in Fusion2.   I started testing this week and there were some issues (primarily with the Coordinate system not being available and issues setting the extents.   I believe Jason has resolved both of these though and I plan on testing later today.   Once we have it tested and working correctly, I will Post the steps and Jason's fixes.

Thanks,

Brian