[mapguide-users] Fusion and Themed Layers - usability

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Sat Apr 4 11:39:25 EDT 2009

Jason,

Thinking about it some last night, in this case I really don't need the "Theme" rendered w/in the Legend. I am just after the pretty colors on the map. (If I have users with that much interest I will service them via other means)

In the short term: Do you see a way to turn the Legend renderening of themed layers off/on a "by layerdefinition" basis? OR for an entire map?

r,
dennis