[mapguide-users] Fusion and Themed Layers - usability

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:15:18 EDT 2009

I think Jason's idea of using the bottom end of the scale + 1 would
improve cacheability (?) but in the end it would be ideal if we could
do the same thing with MapGuide that we did with MapServer which is to
generate a strip of images for each layers/scale and a set of css
offsets associated with them.  The image is only generated and loaded
once, providing significant improvements to responsiveness and load
time.

Cheers

Paul