[mapguide-users] Little patch to make ajaxviewer as fast as google.maps

alucas alucas at svl.es
Mon Apr 6 07:09:17 EDT 2009

Hi Bruno,

I'm testing for mapguide enterprise 2009 SP1 and works fine doing the modifications manually. What happens if I have more than one Base group in my map?

Thanks.

Does work this patch for mgos 1.2?
Thanks.

To make it running in MGOS 1.2 you would have to modify your 1.2 files manually.
It not verry difficult, I have enclose all modification between
//HttpTile patch
Modification...
//End HttpTile patch

So just search with your favorite text editor the string "HttpTile" and do a cut and paste in the 1.2 files.
Don't forget to make backup of the files before :)

Bruno