[mapguide-users] Ctrl-click - url activated for feature Question?

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 07:34:39 EDT 2009

Sorry but I am not familiar with the fusion viewer. Try re-posting the question.
Good Luck
JD

Hi

If I using fusion viewer, which file should I do? Thanks

Achectl

hi gimbrogno,

thank you for your help.

I have managed to achieve what i wanted now.  Just to let you or anybody else attempting this know, the code you said to change, works for the 'tooltip diaplay for feature' bit.  But if you want to change the 'url activated for feature' you need to change the following code:

if(hlData.url != "")
        urlinfo = " " + openHlinkText + " (" + hlData.url + ") ";

I changed to:

    if(hlData.url != "")
        urlinfo = "Ctrl-click to view data";

The url still opens and you don't have to see the link.

Thanks again for your help

There is a function called DisplayHyperlinkTip(x,y), in a block code if(hlData.ttip != "")
{
   you have to replace the variable ttinfo = " " + hlData.ttip + " "; with a new without the hlData.ttip

}

This solution sould work...

Thank you for your reply gimbrogno,

I am still quite new to coding so please bare with me.

I have found some associations to the url (h1.data i think) but am not quite sure what and where to edit.

Could you please point me in the right direction

Many thanks

Regards

James