SPAM-LOW: [mapguide-users] How to change the url activated of fusion layout?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Apr 6 12:25:27 EDT 2009

I submitted an enhancement request to the Fusion Trac last week on this.
It's very easy to manually change and I have done this on my server.  The
only downside is that it is done on a site global basis instead of being
configurable in the layer (that would be another good enhancement request).
See this URL for more information.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/233

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.