[mapguide-users] Fusion and Themed Layers - usability

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Mon Apr 6 14:08:40 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,

It has been my default case to have this set to false. It appears to me, and I repeat, I am no expert, that the Legend, if shown, gets rebuilt from "scratch". Panning and Zooming causes it to render fully again.

230 layers * 20 theme items per layer = 4600 piccies + some 90 LayerGroup piccies + the "text" for each theme. Lot's O'stuff ....

r,
dennis