[mapguide-users] Autozoom and mark

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Apr 7 03:09:29 EDT 2009

If you have the FeatureSource and the LayerDefinition ready,
you have to insert the layer into the runtime map, and call Refresh() on
the client.

You may also need to insert the temporary feature into the FeatureSource.

Does this help you, or do you need further instructions?
If so, try posting a code fragment that explains what you have,
and where you get stuck.

(And yes, it is indeed possible).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S