[mapguide-users] No viewer access

SandraH sahoerne at web.de
Wed Apr 8 03:38:23 EDT 2009

Hello,

I embedd MapGuide in my own application, like this:

<frameset rows="30,*" frameborder="no" framespacing="0">
<frame id="titleFrame" frameborder="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" src="title.html">
<frame id="viewerFrame" frameborder="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" src="[URL TO DWF VIEWER]">
</frameset>

Later on I want call the mapFrame functions form the Viewer API:

var name = fraVIEWER.mapFrame.GetMapName();

When I do this, the compiler returns an Object Error.

The same application runs without any problems at a PC with Windows XP and IIS 5.1.

Do I have to do special configurations on Windows Server 2003 to run this javascript functions?

Thank you,

Sandra