[mapguide-users] [MapGuide OSE FDO Oracle SL-King 0.8.5]HolePolygon Type 7 Problem

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Apr 8 11:31:24 EDT 2009

Your example shows sdo_gtype of 3003 not 3007. I was under the
impression that that was the issue?  Based upon what you have here the
contents of ELEM_INFO are in sync with the sdo_gtype. Polygon (straight
line segment inner ring starting a 1, straight line segment external
ring starting at 106) I cannot load this up myself, something must have
been corrupted via the email so I cannot check the ordinates myself.

r,
dennis