[mapguide-users] drop-down Menu

staniz ustazin at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 09:04:27 EDT 2009

I am using MGE and MG Studio 2008. I made a hyperlink in overview.php (Task Pane) to go to specific zoom location using
Click to position map . It works without reload the page.

But when I am trying to make drop-down list using the following JavaScript script
<select name="name" onchange="parent.top.frames['scriptFrame'].location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;">
		<option value="gotopoint.php?X=x1&Y=y1&Scale=s1">A</option>
		<option value="gotopoint.php?X=x2&Y=y2&Scale=s2">B</option>
</select>
,and  i could got the error.
It views a specific location in MG Studio viewer but I got the error (top.frames.scriptFrame.location is null or not an object) in the IE 8.
Can anyone give some solution or the way to make drop-down list in Task Pane?

thank
Staniz