[mapguide-users] Bookmarking

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Fri Apr 10 10:10:13 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,
I have added the following to the right-click menu:
  <Item xsi:type="WidgetItemType">
    <Function>Widget</Function>
    <Widget>LinkToView</Widget>
  </Item>

Now I get a javascript error:

Error: 'this.domObj.nnerHTML' s not an object

Line 2
Char 569951

gordon

Yes that looks correct for the <Widget> part, but you also need
something like this to add it to the toolbar:

 <Container xsi:type="UiItemContainerType">
      <Name>Toolbar</Name>
      <Type>Toolbar</Type>
      <Item xsi:type="WidgetItemType">
        <Function>Widget</Function>
        <Widget>LinkToView</Widget>
      </Item>

There should be some way for Studio to put that in, but I'm not sure
how.  You probably also need a label or icon for it in the <Widget> element.

Mike

   Michael Adair
   Senior Software Architect
   DM Solutions Group Inc.