[mapguide-users] Firefox hyperlinks not working

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Mon Apr 13 16:07:34 EDT 2009

I am using MGOS 2.02 and the AJAX viewer.  I have a data layer (shp file, polygons) with "a href" links embedded in the data table.  When I select that layer, the hyperlinks are displayed in the Properties window.  The links are to Local Files (i.e. files on a network drive), so I am using "file://///mhch/mhmapdocs..." for the link.  The link will open properly using IE, but when using Firefox 3.08 the links are dead.  I tried copying the links to a new tab in Firefox, and they seem to open fine, so it seems to me that it is not a problem with my links.  Anyone know what's going on or known issues?

Thanks,

Steve