[mapguide-users] Mapguide Opensource 2.1 Release date

marius.360 marius at osssa.co.za
Thu Apr 16 08:36:42 EDT 2009

Hi All

I am closely following the release schedule for the next version of MGOS, I will appreciate it if someone can give me clarity.
On the Mapguide Opensource website under the roadmap page, it states that the next version is due on the 16th of April (in 16 hours time). But it also states that there are still 43 active tickets left, from this info it looks to me like it will not be released on the date scheduled.

Can anyone please let me know if it perhaps will be released on schedule?

Kind Regards,

Marius