[mapguide-users] Opening different weblayouts in one session

clarkie342 f2000342 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:13:26 EDT 2009

I have two tabs in one of my application pages. I am trying to open 2 different layouts in each tab so the user can switch between tabs for the different maps.
When I load the page the map in the currently selected tab loads well but the map in the second tab does not display correctly i.e the legend and tool bar is loaded but the map extents and zoom is not correct.
Also this map does not respond to any toolbar actions.

Is there a reason why it is doing this? Any solutions/workarounds? Thanks.