[mapguide-users] Problem loading raster (TIF) files --- solved!

psciga scigalla at battefeld.com
Wed Apr 22 03:29:24 EDT 2009

SHAME ON ME!

Sorry for the trouble, I made here.

The problem exists between chair and keyboard. I don't know, if this is
accurate English. In German it is called "Das Problem sitzt meistens vor dem
PC".

Please have a look on the position lines of my first posting in this thread.

<InsertionPointX>2526500.000</InsertionPointX>
<InsertionPointX>5718000.000</InsertionPointX>

I can only say, that I never believed, that the error is in MGOS, but rather
in my pics or configuration files. Besides this trouble I have learned a lot
about raster files and got the fine running MGOS 2.0.2.

Kenneth and Zac, thanks for your help!

Regards - Peter