[mapguide-users] New Enterprise Mapguide Samples unable to download.

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Apr 24 15:02:13 EDT 2009

I'm having the same problem.  It stalls at different percent downloaded, but
stalls nonetheless.

The Flexible Web Layouts using Google Maps API is super cool and exactly
what many of us have been waiting for.  I'm looking forward to MGOS 2.1
being released in the near future so I can put this type of functionality
into production.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com