[mapguide-users] New Enterprise Mapguide Samples unable to download.

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 24 17:02:30 EDT 2009

Fusion 2.0 is supposed to support Google layers simply by adding them to the ApplicationDefinition for the layout. I played with it a bit, but ran into problems and then ran out of time. The Fusion developers are aware of the issues, and I believe they are working on fixes. The samples that show Google overlaid on Fusion take a slightly different approach by modifying the templates and/or using InvokeScript commands to add/remove the Google layers from the underlying OpenLayers map object used by Fusion. It is quite easy to do with a few lines of JavaScript.

Chris.