[mapguide-users] New Enterprise Mapguide Samples unable to download.

Jonathan W jwitcoski at tycotelecom.com
Mon Apr 27 11:21:53 EDT 2009

Getting back to the original post while I also would like to use the whole
new google interface as well...

who runs the mapguide enterprise site?

I emailed Autodesk and they replied back:

Unfortunately, we do not  have any information regarding the maintenance of
the website you were referring to, as it is neither owned nor operated by
Autodesk, Inc.

and

The Website that you refer to
(http://enterprise.mapguide.com/landing/index.php) is not owned by Autodesk,
and therefore, it is not supported by Autodesk. Technical issues regarding
this Website need to be addressed directly to those who maintain the site.

Is this part of the opensource community?