[ZS1] [mapguide-users] [Maestro] [Mapguide] Raster projection

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Apr 28 16:08:11 EDT 2009

You need MGOS 2.1 (unreleased) or MGE 2010 (requires purchase) for
raster reprojection to be supported.
You may need to specify the raster projection on the raster featuresource:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes#OverridingCoordinateSystems

You can also override the vector projection in the same way as
described, if that
makes the display correct.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S