[ZS1] [mapguide-users] [Maestro] [MGOS 2.0.2] General information

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Apr 28 16:38:37 EDT 2009

Yes, it is.

If you use the MapGuide API, there are some samples here and there.
Also, the MapGuide viewer shows some of it.
Try searching for WebStudio as that was PHP based.

Maestro differs a bit, because it can do its work over http,
without the MapGuide API.

I recommend that you take a look at the buffer code
in the PHP MapGuide viewer, as that displays
the basics of creating featuresources and layers,
and inserting them into the map.

If you get stuck with something, you can look at
the MaestroAPI code, and try to port it to PHP.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S