[mapguide-users] Fusion widgets

Klemen S. klemen.sorcnik at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 16:24:45 EDT 2009

Thank you for your answer but i allready delete browser cache. I am using
several browser
but doesnt work. More i delete widgets more they apear  in browser.  Really
funny thing i never had similar problem. When i delete widget in MapGuide
1.2 it works fine but i really dont know what is happening with my MapGuide
2.1 BETA installation. First i thought its my installation problem becouse i
have installed MG1.2, Enterprise 2010 and MG2.1BETA, but then i used clean
virtual machine for MG2.1BETA and still doesnt work. Dont know what to do.