[mapguide-users] create Placemark similar google_earth

mapas mapas at laplata.gov.ar
Tue Aug 4 08:30:22 EDT 2009

Hi all is possible create a placemark in mgos similar to google??

tried to create... but dont work my scripts, is possible create this.. users
marks and save in my database marks.... if somebody try to create this??

my script try to work in this way, the user select objet in map a
control/click send by url the mark, this mark in my database create objet
new and add in the layer for ex marks.
this works but if I do not object to select not working

if someone is working on a similar example I would like to contact me.

Thanks a lot an sorry for my english.

Oscar from argentina