[mapguide-users] How to get html pages linked with features in map

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Aug 12 09:01:22 EDT 2009

So bascially you want the tooltip to stay a bit, so the user can click it?
There is no support for this in MapGuide currently.
You have to look through the code for the tooltips (ajaxmappane.templ)
and figure out
a way to delay the hide procedure.

I recommend that you hijack whatever you need without altering the templ
file,
or you will get trouble when you upgrade MapGuide.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S