[mapguide-users] Them Layers acting up

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Wed Aug 12 15:46:10 EDT 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:10:14 -0700, LGS <trobar at gissolutions.ca> wrote:

> I have a layer in my project that I have created a theme color scheme
> based on values in a field. The thing that I am getting is the first
> value in the legend shows fine, but the second value is "." and the 3rd
> value that displays is the last of twelve values to show. No other
> values show. I have two other themes in my group, they all show there
> values in the legend fine.

I'm guessing about two facts:

1. you're using the classic AJAX viewer rather than one of the Fusion
flexible layouts.

2. The data in your map is actually themed properly, and only the display
in the legend is truncated.

If you right-click on the layer-name in the legend there should be an
option to "show long theme" or "expand legend theme" or something similar.
That should then display all the theme categories you've defined.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.