Re: [mapguide-users] spanish localization / localización español

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:07:52 EDT 2009

Hi All, I do not know whether you could do that locale='es' works well. In my
case I did it by creating strings.json and strings.php such as you did but
also I needed to add es.js file inside fusion\lib\OpenLayers\Lang folder in
order to work correctly.
I am using FUSION 1.1 with MGOS 2.0.2.
do you have a different enviroment(Fusion 1.1 and MGOS 2.0.2) that me?
Is different the setting language in the FUSION 2 + MG2.1 beta enviroment?

Hi Jose I would be interested in your Strings as well, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jose Cerrejon wrote:

> Sure, I'll share my string completely translated with all who want it.
>
> Thks.

-----
Rodolfo Moreno
CivilEng