[mapguide-users] MapGuide Server and MapGuide Server Extensions on one Maschine

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Aug 13 13:42:57 EDT 2009

Often times the startup of Windows gets slower as you add more things to it.

A well defragged drive often helps eliminate this problem.

I use Defraggler and after the initial defrag I will often defrag several more times to ensure the file are optimized. It really can make a difference on the startup performance. Windows Defrag will only really do it once or twice, but the results are not the same.

Regards,
Dave