[mapguide-users] Search Example

Mark Hedges hedgesm at cityofnorthlasvegas.com
Wed Aug 26 12:38:55 EDT 2009

I have very easily created a Search in MGOS.  When I select the search in my
browser it displays "Pipe Search" as I defined.  I have seen many examples
where below the search box is an example of what can be searched.  I cannot
find where to add this anywhere.  Example is I want to be able to search
pipe for particular Project Number.  When the user selects the "Pipe Search"
button it only says "Pipe Search".  I would like it to give an example of
what can be searched.  Thank you in advance for any help offered.