[mapguide-users] Two Raster Display Questions (Stretching and Removing Collars)

Darren Cope darrencope at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:02:41 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Two questions regarding raster display in MGOS:

1.  I have a set of DEMs from Geobase (approx. 100 tiles).  I've created a
Data Connection in Studio to the directory containing the images, and then a
layer pointed at the data connection.  However, because the max/min values
of each tile differ, they are not displayed using the same range.  How can I
'stretch' all tiles to the max/min of the entire set?  Images are in GeoTiff
format if that matters.

2.  I have a set of SPOT imagery (also from GeoBase) that are set up in the
same way as above (except in ecw format).  How do I remove the black collars
around the images?  The Bitonal Image settings in Studio don't seem to work,
and the "Transparency Colour" under Advanced in Maestro doesn't work either.
Thoughts?

Thanks for your help!