[mapguide-users] selection colour

Bruce Han Bruce.Han at swg.ca
Wed Dec 2 16:53:11 EST 2009

Hi,

  I'm using mapguide 2.1. how do I change selection colour and how do I make the selection tansparent inside, only outline is highlighted or mesh it?

Bruce Han   GIS Manager
Stewart Weir ■■■■■ Naturally Resourceful
140, 2121 Premier Way, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0B8 ■ T.780.410.2580  C.780.410.2580 ■ www.swg.ca <http://www.swg.ca/>  ■ Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada

This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original transmission. Thank you.