[mapguide-users] About spatial filter error

SCLuna sherwin.luna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:53:46 EST 2009

thanks for the reply I did a workaround and i think i solve it instead of
using spatial filter i use the QueryFeatures method of rendering service.

Regards,
Sherwin

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S [via
OSGeo.org] <ml-node+4098524-1156918356 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4098524-1156918356 at n2.nabble.com>