[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 - One(1) good Two(2) bad

Neil_w nwilson at sec-landmgt.com
Tue Dec 8 17:36:48 EST 2009

Getting back on the Mapguide Studio question, I have not found any download
options for the latest version in my subscription service, nor has my
reseller found anything. Autodesk's website says it is only availalble to
Enterprise subscribers. Could that be what you saw Dennis?

There is a download link to an old 2006 preview release but I wouldn't be
interested in that.