[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 - One(1) good Two(2) bad

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Tue Dec 8 18:59:48 EST 2009

I seem to recall having success setting up WMS connectivity with Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise 2010.  As far as WMS is concerned, MGOS 2.1 is a "very similar" code base to MGE 2010.

WMS can be a little tricky.  I would be happy to collaborate with Kenneth to investigate this further.  This would certainly not be the first time I have looked at WMS.  This might simply be an integration quirk with Maestro and MGOS 2.1.

Thanks,
Trevor