[mapguide-users] Internet Guest Account Question

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 9 03:53:22 EST 2009

To clarify, MapGuide does not use the IUSR account, in fact it uses the
"Local System" account.

If you see something with IUSR_, it is because IIS uses this account pr.
default for websites.
(And MapGuide's WebAgent runs from IIS)

You can either use integrated authentication with impersonation, or
change the default user in the
IIS settings for the website. Beware that you will run into multiple
permission issues if you do this.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S