[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 - ECW

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Thu Dec 10 07:14:32 EST 2009

Denis,

The XML looks like what I got out of my MrSIDS. Same issue. I am totally
convinced it is a GDAL16/provider issue when "cicumstances are correct".
Take a look at Martin Morrison's trac #1121.
Hopefully when Jason Birch comes online he will help. I know that he has
done work with ECWs. Take a look at his stuff in thread: MGOS 2.1 - One(1)
good Two(2) bad. You may also find other things to try.

r,
dennis