[mapguide-users] Look for lines

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Dec 16 00:26:48 EST 2009

No, there's a bug in Maestro. First, make sure you are using the
latest preview release as a fix was applied for this recently. Second
if it still happens (I hit this today and am still working to
recreate) you can open the XML for the layer definition and fix it
manually.

Basically, the second line in the composite set will be missing its
linestyle element and will also likely have its units and
displaycontext set incorrectly. You can copy these from the first line
in the set.

Jason