[mapguide-users] [MGOS 2.1]few map with Ecw, need restart mapguide service

lunab54 lunab54 at free.fr
Fri Dec 18 11:16:15 EST 2009

Thanks a lot four your interest

i try your solution but nothing change, it's same thing.

I make antoher test running mgserver in debug mode like in this page :
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes
at "Debugging Rasters in MapGuide"

It's crazy !! Because in debug mode ecw mapguide layer of the same
map/weblayout run fast,secure : wonderful !!

but every time i run mgserver like a classic service, it's always the same
effect : 1 or 3 maps and after i must restart the service.

Only 2003 Server.

Someone can tell me the prerequired for Gdal and Ecw :

i get it but i see nothing. is it Ok for Windows 2003 SP1 ?

thanks