[mapguide-users] Mix of selectfeature and selectaggregate query

Jo Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 12:33:55 EST 2009

Hi Jackie,

Well, I'm making progress, in that the query now returns results- as well as
your changes I had to change the type of the featureservice. However,
despite the presence of a groupingfilter and selectdistinct being true, it's
still returning all the results. Any thoughts?

I'm assuming it's something to do with the order of the queryoptions but I'm
not having much luck getting it to work.

Many thanks for your help

Jo