[mapguide-users] MapGuide OSGeo.ODBC FDO not releasing schema cache

neilyoung neil.young at ch2m.com
Tue Dec 22 19:31:20 EST 2009

I have numerous layers pointing ot the same ODBC connection using a DSN
pointing to a SQL Server database.

We have changed the schema, however when looking at the tables, we do not
see the updates to the schema.

I have disabled caching for the OSGEO.ODBC FDO
(DataConnectionPoolExcludedProviders = OSGeo.ODBC), and restarted the
service and the new schema still isn't showing up. Even if I create a new
DSN on the server if the database name referred to in the DSN is the same,
then the old schema still shows up.

Any ideas on how the cache can be removed? It seems as though it may not be
caching, but the the cache still remains.

All assistance is appreciated.