[mapguide-users] Getting locale from URL instead of from Browser in Fusion

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Mon Dec 28 12:39:56 EST 2009

I'm having some trouble with localization for widgets using the php function
GetLocalizedString.  Fusion.js is setting the locale based on browser
language even though I have the locale set in all my URLs.  Since the other
methods of localization, such as OpenLayers.i18n, are honoring the URL
locale I wind up with a mixture of languages when users access the spanish
version from a browser with the language set to english.

Does anyone know how I can override the browser language and set locale to
the URL parm in either fusion.js or the php files?

Thanks very much for your help!

Andy Baltimore