[mapguide-users] Confused about config.json for Fusion

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Tue Dec 29 13:53:31 EST 2009

I have a couple of Fusion applications in production but realize (oops!) that
I have never updated the default config.json file.  Everything seems to be
working fine, but would this affect performance?  It doesn't appear (to me)
that these parameters are being used.

I'm particularlly confused as to what to set for the following two
parameters, which are currently the defaults:

"temporaryDirectory": "/ms4w/tmp"
"tileCacheUrl": "http://localhost:8008/sheboygan"

It doesn't look like the temporaryDirectory is being used, there is no
folder ms4w created anywhere on my system.  Should I create a special one
for Fusion?  Would the url be relative to 'www'?

My MapGuide tiles are stored in
MapGuide/Server/Repositories/TileCache/(mapname)/...  Does there need to be
another folder for Fusion's tile cache?

Thanks for any suggestions for how to set these parameters in the
config.json.

Andy Baltimore